Pages

Monday 20 March 2017

Music Performance 2017

Ahh, the first performance of 2017 music, nerve-racking but fun. This time I performed with Jakita, Ella and Molly.
We performed Melanie Martinez's Carousel one of my favourite songs from the Crybaby album. I really enjoyed that we got Jakita out of her comfort zone and got her to sing with me, also the fact that we seemed sort of like a band, with Molly on Uke and Ella on Xylophone. Our performance wasn't perfect, that would be impossible, but if I could go back and change anything, I would make sure Jakita and I's videos were in time and see if there was any way to calm Jakita down a bit.
Either way, we had heaps of fun and that's all that matters, I would definitely do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.