Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Graduate Profile Goals 2017

From the Year 8 Graduate Profile, the two goals I think I have personally achieved are "I can use digital tools creativity" and  "I can work with people successfully".

Some evidence to back up "I can use digital tools creativity" is, in the past, I have used/found different tools online to create assessments, like when I created an animation with Jakita instead of a poster or a presentation. Another example is when a poster is needed, while other people use Google drawings or Google Docs I would use something easier like Canva.

To back up "I can work with people successfully" I have continuously been paired with people I don't necessarily like or wouldn't be friends with but I figure a way around it, like getting on with the work and trying to get them interested in the work


From the Year 8 Graduate Profile, the two goals I think I personally need to work towards are "I can give useful feedback to others" and "I manage my emotions when I'm challenged or frustrated"

I believe I need to work towards "I can give useful feedback to others" because I put other feelings in front of what is needed. The steps I need to take to get there is stop over complicating everything and worrying that I'll hurt someone with my opinion.

I believe I need to work towards "I manage my emotions when I'm challenged or frustrated" because I'm very sensitive and get overwhelmed easily. Steps I can take to get there is, again, to stop over complicating everything and calm down.

1 comment:

  1. Samantha - what a wonderful post.. lots of great writing. You could perhaps add in an example of your creative use of digital tools? I'd love to see what you are producing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.