Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

A Mad Zombie Party

A Mad Zombie Party is the fourth book in the White Rabbit Chronicles series. The book is in the changing perspective of Aston "Frosty" Martin and Camilla "Milla" Mark, who start out as enemy's but during the story, after Milla has been assigned as Frosty's "bodyguard", slowly get closer as friends.
Some things I liked and disliked about the story;
I liked how it was different yet the same to the rest of the series, that being said when I first started to read the book I personally didn't like the fact it wasn't in Ali's point of view, but after reading into it more, I grew to like it. It wouldn't come across as well if it was in her point of view.
There isn't really anything I would change.
Out of 5, I would rate it 4/5. There are a couple things that don't make sense, but that might just be me.
Overall I really like this book and would read it again, again.

1 comment:

  1. Samantha
    Your review gives me a good perspective on the writer's point of view. Changing narrative like that can be a very clever and useful way of maintain interest. If you really wanted to convince me that I should give this book a try, what would you say to me?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.