Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2018

More and More Musical Theatre!

Performing

What have you most enjoyed about the musical theatre project?The singing and performing aspects of it. I've always been a theatre geek myself.

What is the most challenging part of the song?
Really getting into it. Without choreography, it's quite hard to really get into it and enjoy singing.

How are you feeling about the performance day?
Nervous. I'm afraid of things; someone embarrassing us, my voice cracking, people laughing at us etc.

What can you do to help with your own nerves on the day of the performance? Just try to do my best, ignore the audience, and reassure myself of what will go great.

The science of stage fright (and how to overcome it) - Mikael Cho

Idina Menzel - She was in; The Vagina Monologues, Rent, The Wild Party, Aida, Summer of '42, Hair, Wicked, Funny Girl, See What I Wanna See, If/Then, Skintight. Has starred in some movies.
Defying Gravity
Let It Go - Live

Keala Settle - She has been in; Jesus Christ Superstar, Waitress, Priscilla, Queen of the Desert: The Musical, Hairspray, South Pacific, Hands on a Hardbody, Les Miserables.
This Is Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAuApTfEpak

Jonathan Groff - Was in; In My Life, Spring Awakening, Godspell, Spring Awakening, Hair, Prayer for My Enemy, The Singing Forest, Deathtrap, The Submission, Hamilton, A New Brain, Sondheim on Sondheim.

Matthew Morrison -

Taye Diggs

Q’s Which shows have they been in?
What were their favourite roles ( If you can find that out)
Where did they study to be an actor?
What other types of performing have they done?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.