Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

His Heart Knows Only Virtue, His Blade Defends The Helpless-

Last but not least is symbolism! We were tasked to create another Coggle mindmap of all of the examples of a symbol in the film we could think about. I personally couldn't really think of nor remember many so mine is quite small, sorry. I chose to talk about the old code



The Old Code is important to the storyline as it is something Bowen holds himself to strictly, adding meaning behind why he is so determined to save the kingdom from Einon's rule.

What am I learning?
I am learning to understand how symbols can add meaning to a film.

How does this work show my learning?
It shows I can identify symbols in films as well as their meanings.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning?
What are any other symbols in this movie I didn't think of?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.