Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

You Can Tell A Lot About Someone's Character...

Next up are the characters! What's a film without characters? They're one of the backbones of a movie, without them, what is the film even about?

Before I show you my resume thing, I had to create a list of good characters and a list of bad characters.


Next is a character resume! I chose to do one on Kara



What am I learning?
How to understand how characters are developed in film.

How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my learning by showing I understand certain characteristics behind characters that make up the character.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning?
How long did it take the producers and co to come up with each character? Why did they choose the names they did?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.