Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Values, Identity, Strengths - And More!

At the moment we're studying hauora and focusing on spiritual wellbeing. Below is what I've been working on!

1: Perseverance 
Finishing what one starts; persevering in a course of action in spite of obstacles; “getting it out the door”; taking pleasure in completing tasks.
2: Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence 
Noticing and appreciating beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in various domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.
3: Teamwork
Working well as a member of a group or team; being loyal to the group; doing one's share.
4: Prudence 
Being careful about one's choices; not taking undue risks; not saying or doing things that might later be regretted.
5: Creativity 
Thinking of novel and productive ways to conceptualize and do things; includes artistic achievement but is not limited to it.

I would say that the majority of the above contribute to my identity. Things such as creativity, perseverance, teamwork and appreciation of beauty & excellence.

Here's some stuff about me! Ignore the leaf in the middle :P

Kindness 

I think not many people perform random acts of kindness because they’re afraid to step up and do that stuff or afraid of the outcome.

I think the world would be a lot happier if people did perform random acts of kindness.


FROM THE VALUES YOU CHOSE, WRITE ABOUT THE TWO THAT ARE MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU
The two most important to me would be perseverance and creativity
WHY IS THIS VALUE IMPORTANT TO YOU?
C - Because I feel like everyone in this world is creative, everyone has the ability to do something cool and creative
P - If you start something, you should probably finish it, what is the point of starting something you can’t finish?
RECALL A MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU REALLY ‘LIVED’ THIS VALUE.
I use creativity all the time, I do a lot of acting and drawing and writing and singing
One time, I got so annoyed by the fact I had a story draft from 2 years ago that I spent about a week trying to finish the story with nothing but the last few pages to go off of
IF THIS VALUE IS NOT BEING RESPECTED BY OTHERS, HOW MIGHT YOU FEEL OR REACT?
I tend to get pretty defensive over the things I believe in so I might get angry or upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.