Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Fashion Magazines Line the Walls-

In Art, we are currently working on creating our magazine pages. These pages are meant to exhibit the aspects of life as a year 10 student. My group and I collectively decided to work with Auahatanga, or "creativity." In hindsight, this wasn't the easiest thing to do.

This is my page so far:


One of the next steps was critiquing us and our current work. As the majority of our group was away the day we did this, Miss Keene helped us. Below are some notes on my work.
  • Create a focal point, maybe using the title as said focal point
  • I like the way your photos and text are offset from each other
  • I like the colour palette and the consistency of it.
  • Add in some/one of your own sketches from term one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.