Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

Jamaican Me Laugh!

I'm terrified that this joke is offensive but oh well.

Anyway! One of our projects in music, other than performing our own version of "Three Little Birds" is to create a research slide. this is mine



So, for our performance, I worked with Jaime and Nadia. We're like the performing trio of our music class at the moment. Anyway, while the three of us all sung, Nadia in her awesomeness played the guitar. In my opinion, it went pretty well. I was flat at one point but I'm not sure how many people noticed.

1 comment:

  1. Sam, the title is definitely not offensive, its gold! Love it! Really detailed and interesting research. I have actually never researched what the Jamaican flag actually symbolises so that was really interesting and you taught me something new! I am really enjoying the performance trio of 10 Treble, you need a snazzy name I think! I really enjoyed your performance. Not only did you do a good job of presenting the song but you also managed to put a cool, contemporary spin on it! Well done! What will the trio do next is my question....?? Ka Pai!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.