Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

I Don't Really Care 'Bout What They Say

Imma come back like a boomerang! That's right, 10Hh has been doing work surrounding boomerangs. It may sound kinda strange but it makes sense I swear. 
In class, we have been talking about Aboriginal culture and their history. A piece of that culture is their boomerangs. I did a whole project on them. You can see that here: Aboriginal Art!


Above is my own boomerang that I designed and painted. I didn't actually know what to do so I ended up creating small flower-like things using dots. In theory, I was meant to create a story with them, using symbols and icons. Buuut, with my poor painting and drawing skills, that really wasn't exactly an option. So instead I did this. Dots were a big part of their art, so it works anyway.

 Above and below are videos of us throwing the boomerangs. The whole point of this part of the topic was to apply what we had learnt to a physical object. I assume the throwing part was just for fun. And fun it was! I only threw mine once and I don't think there is a video of that but I got a ton of things of other people! Chyna ended throwing mine and losing it. Twice. But we found it so it was chill.

1 comment:

  1. hi sam it is me jacob

    I like how you have use a lot of informant to answer you question.
    I like how you laid out your work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.