Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

When Will My Reflection Show Who I Am Insiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide


1. Where is your focal point? Why did you choose it and decide to put it where it is?
I would say my focal point is my title/titles. I chose this as it really tells the reader what they're getting themselves into and to put it at the top the way it is to create some asymmetrical balance.
2. How are your shapes and lines leading you to your focal point?
I'm not entirely sure how to describe it. I'd say with the way I've layered my shadows and my text boxes. With the shadows, I used contrasting colours to really make the title pop. Or at least I tried.
3. Why did you choose the colours you did?
They're our school colours! Blues and yellows are perfect to describe a Hornby High experience.
4. Does your text reflect the hierarchy rule? How?I believe it does. My main title (Auahatanga) is the biggest, in a pretty bold font, while my subheading (The "Logical" Side Of Creativity) is in a smaller, yet still large, font. Meanwhile, my body text is the smallest! If I remember correctly, that follows the hierarchy rule.
5. How does your page link with the other members in your group?

From what I know, our colour palettes are the same, hopefully linking them in a successful way.
6. Based on the start of the term, where would you now rate yourself on the solo levels? Why?
I would say I'm now at a 3 or a 4. This choice was based on the way I took what I knew and applied it as well as I could, creating my thumbnail sketches but considering I haven't been blogging my process unless instructed otherwise, I may fall back onto a 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.