Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

Speeching About Me... Again!

In English, we're doing... oral presentations! Speeches, I mean speeches.

My presentation was about what I'd say to a younger version of my self. Instead of talking about multiple things I'd say, I talked about one piece of advice I'd use. I'm really proud of the slide show I created to go with my speech. One of the challenges I faced was remembering what I was saying and where I was. I found myself looking down at the cards I made a lot and missing lines. Next time, I'd try to look at the audience more.

1 comment:

  1. Nice reflection, Samantha!
    Your speech was great. You had gestures, a strong clear voice, visual aids, varied voice, eye contact, structure, and a strong ending.
    Next time you could try interacting with the audience if you think it will be appropriate to your purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.