Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Mrs Clark's FARTTS

Part Two of the That Time That Place adventure!

So far, we have already begun filming. Yay... As you can probably tell I'm not too excited about it, but I'm Mel so that's cool. I've always preferred live-action over scripted filming. Something about that forced memory. And my long term memory is so much better than my short term memory :)

I believe our plan for this week is to film the remaining school scenes. Which is a lot for me to remember. Yaaaaaaay. We still need to figure out a few roles, such as Tracy, Mel's friend. (as of a few weeks ago)

We just have about two to three more scenes to film (as of the 28th of August) including me getting arrested for breaking and entering. Hells yeah.


Whose View? Whose Reality? 
a. What views of the world is the text presenting? 
b. What kinds of social realities does the text portray? 
d. What is real in the text? 
I believe everything but the voices are real. I think the voices are Mel's consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.