Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

More Art, but like, Out Of Isolation P2

This week in art, I've been working on using watercolour paints to create basic shapes. I did this for a couple of days with Jess, using various colours like red, purple, green, blue, and yellow. 
These are a few of my first attempts. I really like some of these. More so than some of my newer attempts. I'm not the est at like shadows 

Here's some more watercolour stuff :p

I also attempted working with charcoal too.
I tried to recreate the black lives matter fist
I did the other week in charcoal but I didn't have
room for the flowers and knife so it's
just a fist with "human" on it.
Currently, America is a mess, which is kind of what my work has been about recently. People are mad, as they should e, so some statues have been destroyed. not going to lie, I found this decapitated Christopher Columbus really funny. So I drew it and actually don't hate how it turned out for once.
Um, anyway, screw that guy. Racists shouldn't get statues.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.