Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2020

The Beginning Of The End

The title makes me seem really melodramatic but it's true. The end of the year is nigh and exams are merely weeks away. Luckily for me and my mental health, art doesn't have an exam. We just have a really terrifying external in the form of a portfolio which is really intimidating for someone in level one. 

Speaking of my portfolio, I finished the first board today! It's actually kinda surreal but ya know. I'm really proud of how everything has turned out so far, all things considered. When I think about it, I've done a lot in a short period of time. But, yes, I finished first board after so long. It's the first portfolio board I have ever done. Like, ever. So, here it is.


Hehe, jk jk. That's actually the original layout I had for the first board, before I even finished half of my works. As you can see there was meant to be one large painting but instead I decided to do a bunch of tiny ones because I love putting myself through hell. :D

But actually, here is my first completed board.



My second(? I'm not sure what order I'm putting these in yet) board is well underway and I only have five more paintings to finish, all of which I've started and purely need to finish the backgrounds on. This is what it looks like so far :)

Ye that's it. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.