Pages

Sunday 18 October 2020

Down To The Wire

Entering term four of this year, we only have four weeks of class time left. This means that we do not have a lot of time left to finish our portfolios. The art department was open over the holidays but I was only able to make it to the first Monday due to prior commitments. However, I have done quite a bit of work since the last update considering it was almost exactly a month ago. 

Last time, I showed you my American flag and the portrait drawing of my friend Nadia. Since then, I have added the peace sign to the American flag and drawn/painted the paired portrait for that sequence series things. I have decided against putting blood on their faces for now because it took so long to paint the first one on it's own and I really don't want to mess it up.

I have also started two new sequence series things (that's my name for it now) and have 'completed' two extra little things I'm debating changing/putting on my portfolio. For the two new things, one is a series of complementary coloured snakes with hands. I currently have a green and pink snake, a purple and yellow snake, a blue and orange snake, and a grey and black snake. For the other thing, it's going to be similar to the snakes but with hands and books instead :D

Here are a couple of the things I've done:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.