Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

There Is Always Room To Improve!

My Goals in Sections of My Writing

Ideas - 
For my ideas, I need to make my idea more original, so that the reader of my work can connect to it more. I also need to elaborate my idea.

Structure  - 
I need to work on using words I know to link up my writing to what I'm learning to do in class and structure my work in a way I know the reader can understand

Organisation - 
In the organisation section, I need to work on linking the sentences that are related and making headings vivid and noticeable for the readers.

Vocabulary - 
I need to work on my vocab at the same level that I have already been

Sentence Structure -
I need to strengthen the sentence structure I already know

Punctuation - 
With my punctuation, to get to the next level I need to strengthen my use of punctuation. I will need to work on using the correct grammar with little mistakes

I'm learning how I can ensure I know what I need to work on to do my absolute best in English
These goals help my learning by giving me something to work towards and get better at writing.
I'm now wondering what tools can I use and steps I can take to reach my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.