Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Drama - About me!


  1. I enjoy acting, singing, and performing in general.
  2. I have been performing for 
  3. I got into the SHS choir twice and went to Adelaide with them in 2015.

One of my favourite performers - Dodie Clark

<--
Burned Out - 
This original song is one that holds an important message. Whether it was for the audience or for Dodie herself, it is there. In the song, the underlying theme is working yourself to the point of being, well, burned out. Dodie wrote this song to show how much writing and producing songs works her.

A slideshow about me




The script -


1 comment:

  1. Interesting analysis of Burned Out and it's theme. How would you define burned out? How would you know if you were burned out?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.