Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Year Nine Health - Business Kete

What did you learn about?
I learnt that resilience can be shown in most situations. Whether at school, at work, or in your daily life.
My favourite saying connected to resilience is "If your heart is broken, make art with the pieces."



Was there anything you felt difficult to understand? Why?
It was difficult to understand information in the Who Moved My Cheese video because it was presented in a way that I wasn't able to connect to.

How did you relate to the video “Who Moved My Cheese”?
The video “Who moved my Cheese” is about change and resilience.
It taught me that change isn't weird and that I need to be prepared to keep on going when change happens

How can you apply your new knowledge to the Business Kete?
During the Business and Enterprise Kete, I will be able to keep working when things get rough in my business or a change of plans happen.
I will do this by remaining calm through conflicts and working through changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.