Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

Did You Get My Good Side!? Was It A Flattering Angle!?

Next up - Camera Techniques!

Here's a quick table differeniate
Camera ShotsCamera Angles
Camera 


Movement
Close-UpOverheadPan
Medium Close-UpEye-level angleTilt
Extreme long shotLow AngleTracking
LongshotHigh Angle
MidshotEye Level
Mise en Scene
Over the shoulder
Medium Shot







Here is the video I made with Chyna, showing all the different techniques used in film. We got to go outside and get "photographic"!


What am I learning?
I am learning how to understand and differentiate different camera angles, shots, and movements

How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my learning by showing the reader/audience that I understand and know how to use different camera techniques

What am I wondering?
I'm now wondering, are there any other techniques I don't know and how can I improve my camera techniques?

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Sam, Once again your work shows creativity and understanding of the task. I loved the video that you made, I hope you don't mind me using it as an example for other students in the future. Has this task helped you recognise the different uses of camera angles/shots/movement in film and tv?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms! Chyna and I don't mind at all. To answer your question, yes, this task really helped me recognise the differences in and how to use the different camera angles, shots, and movement. Before doing this task, I didn't even think there was a difference between a medium shot and a mid shot.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sam, you have done a great job at showing different camera techniques. I like the way you added music in the background. Next time you could add a little information about the shots ( don't worry, I didn't either).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.