Pages

Friday 14 September 2018

Te Whare Tapa Wha

Te Whare Tapa Wha is about the concept of whare's where each wall represents a kind of well being. It can symbolise the idea that if one wall isn't as stable as the rest of house the whole whare can come crashing down.

This is useful to understand because self-awareness is one of the most important things in our lives right now. Being able to understand this will help us not only now but in the future when our well being isn't as stable or healthy.

I think Brayden, Ella, Chyna, and I worked really well together. I contributed by writing the Te Whare Tapa Wha, Social, Mental, and Spiritual sections on paper, writing the spiritual section in general and actually building the house. Next time I will hang back a little bit more and let other people do more work.

It was challenging when we didn't actually know how to build the house. I coped with the challenge by asking my teammates what they thought we should do, then helping to choose a method. I worked well with the others because they were my friends and we all respect each otherl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.