Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

A Change In Heart


And that was my poster on heart attacks. I hope you learnt something new!
If I were to do this again, or if I had more time and space, I would go more into detail and add some more pictures. I would try and answer questions like what is cholesterol or what actually is plaque? Maybe what all of those medications actually are, what could go wrong in a bypass surgery? If you were to create a poster like this, I would recommend using a template with more space so you can add more information and photos if needed, simplify what you are saying so that people can understand it and make it more reader-friendly.

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in the how the heart actually get blood into the heart muscle. I know that the heart pumps blood, but how does the coronary artery move blood into the heart?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.