Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2020

The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway...

...wrong song...

Okay, so I can't say this is our first performance but it's our first ever music assessment. Ever!

So I'm working with Kiera, Nadia and Stacey. We are doing James Bay's 'Let It Go.' From what I'm aware of, the song is about a relationship that is only staying together for the sake of being in a relationship. Bay suggests they break up and let bygones be bygones. 
For the sake of getting an excellence, we are doing harmonies during the chorus and bridge. Nadia sings the low, Stacey sings the tune, and Kiera and I are singing the high.
I believe our biggest challenge will be the cohesion and balance of our group because we all have very clashing personalities and stage presences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.