Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

What The Frick Is An Epistrophe

Step 1-
I am ready to learn because I have my laptop and am fully aware that we are
learning creative writing language features to effectively use in our creative writing.
Step 2-
My learning goals are to finish at least 14 slides and to learn new language features.
Step 3-
To engage in the connectivist learning process, I will need the
slides we've been sent and my laptop :)
Step 4- 
My learning went not as well as I hoped. Honestly? I got distracted and
wasn't as focused as I could have been.
Next time I will focus more carefully on the work set and not as much
on my friends

...So I got bored and did all of them. However, it's possible none of them make any sense :) I'm sorry in advanced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.