Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Status Artdate: Week 4 Term 3

Okay, I need to stop forcing art puns into my titles because
they never work :(

Regardless, I haven't done too much this week, which I can not-so-proudly admit. However, I am on the track towards finishing that one TV I was working on. So far, I've given up on the small one and begun a larger version. It's not too much bigger but it's a lot easier to focus on the details within the hands I planned to have coming out of the tv. Speaking of, I actually have gotten to the point on this piece where I have finished the general base for the hands. From here, I'd like to add a bit more depth, colour, and tone before I'm happy with it. Hopefully, I will be able to put this piece on my folio :)

Here's what I've got so far :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.