Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Reflection - Vegetarian

What were my original thoughts before making the dishes?
With the nachos, I didn't think that it would be as good as normal, meat nachos. With the frittatas, I thought it was like quiche and I don't really like quiche so...

Did my thoughts change after sampling the dishes
Definitely. I liked both dishes more than I thought I would

Why is it good to have one vegetarian dish per week? (Answers are taken from https://www.hellomagazine.com/cuisine/2017061339754/health-benefits-vegetarian-once-a-week/)
It could help prevent heart disease, you'll be getting more nutrients, minerals and fibre in your diet, and it will help you to cut out potentially dangerous processed meats.

Meat supplies us with protein and iron. Give an example of a vegetarian that offers this as well.
Peas, spinach, kale, broccoli etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.