Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

There Is Always Room To Improve! The Sequel

What are my strengths in writing? In writing, my strengths are varied. I am able to create ideas in my head, but I struggle to get them down on paper.
What are my next steps in writing? Proof. Reading. I need to proofread! For example, in my most recent essay, I accidentally wrote "spit" instead of "spat" and "will" and instead of "with."
Where would I like to be in writing by the end of year nine and what will that look like? I would like to be at a high excellence, I am currently at a low excellence. What will this look like, however? I believe it will be longer paragraphs with fewer corrections, a few more quotes etc.
How am I going to enable myself to reach this goal? I will write more outside of class, look at other people's writing to improve my own and learn from others people's feedback.


What am I learning?
I am learning how to critic my own work and know my next steps in my writing.

How does this work show my learning?
It shows that I know what I need to work on, what I believe my strengths are and that I know what I need to do to improve my writing

What am I wondering?
What do other people think of my writing? Am I too harsh on myself? Are there other ways I could improve my writing that I'm not thinking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.