Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Do You Know These Film Visual And Sound Techniques?!

In English, we are beginning to do our film study segment. To begin, we were tasked to create a Kahoot, a language of film dictionary, a crossword, or a Pick-A-Path to show that we understand the definitions of different visual and sound techniques in films. 

I created a crossword (seen below) where the clues to the answers are the definition of each technique!



What am I learning?
I am learning to understand the language of film and the works and techniques that go on behind the scenes in a film.

How does this work show my learning?
This work shows my learning by showing I know how to identify and describe the different sound and visual techniques used in film.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning
Are there any sub-parts to each of these techniques? Are there any more techniques I don't know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.