Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

Health - Assertiveness

What did you learn about?
I learnt what 'NUTS' stands for (Nonnegotiable, Unalterable terms)

When discussing conflict styles what did you notice about yourself?
When I am faced with conflict from parents I am often assertive.
However, if I'm having a conflict with a teacher, I'm more likely to be passive

How can you reduce conflict during the Business & Enterprise kete? Give an example
If an argument or conflict arises in my group in the business and enterprise kete, I can help reduce it by listening to other's opinions and taking them into considerations and being mindful of their feelings and how they react to things.

Give an example of when you might need to keep calm during Business & Enterprise kete...
During the business and enterprise kete, I might need to be calm if another person and I in my group have a disagreement or an argument over an idea or another topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.