Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

My Car(r) License

In English, we've recently been introduced to "Carr licenses." 'What is a carr license?' you may ask. Well, basically, they are metaphorical licenses that give students certain restrictions when it comes to the work they do and how they do it. The four licenses are; Expert, Full, Restricted, and Learner. To move up a license, you have to be doing high standard and consistent work and behaviour for two weeks straight.

This is the first tier, known as the learner tier. This tier is extremely restricted when it comes to how the people under it do their work. They have to have basically everything they do with permission from the teacher.
The next tier up is the restricted tier. Though it's the next up, not much has changed. It's not as restricted, contrary to the name, as the tier prior.







This is the full tier, which just so happens to be my license. This tier is a lot less restricted than the last two.

Why do I think I'm at this level?
I think I'm on this license because I'm usually ahead of my work, I get my work done, I stay on task most of the time and am able to get back on task when needed



And now for the final tier, the expert tier. I believe nobody, at least in our class, is on this tier yet. This tier has barely any restrictions, the ones that exist are purely school rules or are quite necessary. I'm going to be  working towards this one and I'll do that by researching more topics in my own time, helping other people stay on task and suggesting ideas for projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.