Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

If You Wanna Start A Fight, You Better Throw The First Punch, Make It A Good One

Okay, I kinda didn't have to make this blog post but I really wanted to use this title so here we have Panic! At The Disco lyric related titles: 'The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty' Edition



Today in drama, Chyna and I went over my Bugsy Malone lines for the entire hour. We did this while the rest of the class researched combat scenes, hence the title. At the beginning of the lesson we watched a couple of cream/custard pie fight scenes. Obviously, we didn't do the whole thing but Chyna was nice enough to help me go over my lines by reading out Tallulah's, Bugsy's, and Fat Sam's lines. After that, I showed her how to block out the stage and we did a small run through. This really helped me learn my lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.