Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

The Process of Making a Balancing Toy (Sort of...)

My unfinished project

The Process of Making a Balancing Toy

With Sam :D

For the last term and few weeks, 9Hh have been working on making balancing toys in Tech! We followed our journey using google slides. Sadly, I did not get around to finishing my toy, as I didn't get around to welding (it was too busy and only one person could weld at a time). This (To the right) is what it ended up being, and underneath is what it should have looked like (Thank you, Jakita, for letting me use your photo)


This is my slideshow that walks through each lesson. Sorry if some of the slides are underwhelming or unfinished.
Jakita's finished project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.