Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Stop There And Let Me Correct It...

...I wanna live life from a new perspective... I'm sorry, there's no escaping the P!ATD song titles.

It's time to bring it all together! With less than two weeks to go, we're in a craze trying to piece all that we've been working on.

This is the coat with the main dress underneath,
please ignore how blurry the photo actually is.
Obviously, we began with our usual warmup, with Covergirl, Five More Hours, and Fireball. First up, after the interval, we go through our final number, learning that we as an ensemble need to go into slomo fighting as Meagan and Nadia begin to sing. We continue to be in slow motion fighting up until the third verse where we begin to move up to the front in our four lines. After that, we did a run through of the full production. It went pretty smoothly other than everyone talking and a few mishaps when it comes to where songs were set. We actually did Hello properly for the first time. I got a little shy and didn't really sing the best I could

After lunch, we once again split into a few rehearsals groups. I once again went with the actors for the whole lesson, though I have a strange feeling I was meant to be rehearsing Hello with the other girls at one point... Anyway! During this rehearsal, I had brought the coat I was determined to wear, so I was almost there with my whole costume! Sadly, there are no actual photos of me with the coat and hat on but I promise you it actually happened!

Sorry for the shorter post today, with less and less time until the performance we haven't really had time to do big things, but thanks for reading and I hope you continue to follow our journey through musical theatre!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.